Western Union Account Sign up is what we shall be looking at today. You will get to know how to open a new western Union Account and how to transfer and receive money from other countries using Western Union Account.
Do you know you can receive or send money directly from your account abroad Yes you can! When it comes to Sending or Receiving money to and from abroad, there is no better way than Western Union money transfer services. And the only way to do this is to first of all, sign up for a western union account.
Western union Account is one platform that have been useful over the years for money transfer within countries from different continents and location.
It provide easy and very reliable and safe medium to get money straight to friends, family and business partner residing in other countries irrespective of time and location.
OTHERS READ: My Us Credit Card Set up and account registration
Western Union Account Sign Up Tips
A lot of people wants to create a western union account but could not, many find it really difficult to start or complete their Western Union Account Registration online. This is the main aid of this article and as such, we will take you through the step by step guide to start and complete your account registration. (image Inclusive).
Now, All that you need to start your Western Union Account registration is a valid email address, phone number and your address details. More importantly you might need your national or local means of identification (like ID card, Drivers Licence, or passport etc). They latter will be needed if you want to send or receive funds.
Features of Western Union Account – More Things To Know
Among other things to know is that Western Union Account is that it is
Also, Western Union Account presents some useful benefits which includes;
- You can send or receive your remittances from any bank in your country.
- Customers can pick or send their transfers from Mondays through Fridays nationwide and from selected locations on weekends.
- Transfer is available to receivers immediately the sender concludes the transaction. No time wasting
- Receiver does not pay any fee to get their money.
Without anymore waist of time, let go direct to how you can create your Western Union Account Online – Western Union Account Sign up.
How to Create a Western Union Account Online
If you ready to open your western union account, follow the steps outlined below to start and complete your account registration.
Step One: Visit the Western Union Account Sign Up Page
You can do this with any internet enabled device and browser. Simply type in westernunion.com or https://www.westernunion.com in the address bar. Next is to click on the register button just at the top right corner of the window. This will take you to the western union account sign up page.
Step Two: Fill out The Short Form
Now you can now fill out the form on the page. Ensure you provide correct detail of your address and location. Also make sure that the phone number and email address provided is functional since this will be the means of communicating with you often time.
You will also be required to choose a security question and provide an answer to it. this will be really useful when you will need to reset your password. So, very importantly you must note the question you choose and the answer to it.
Next is to check the agreement button and then click complete. This will automatically sign you up for a western union account.
Western Union Login
To login to your western union account once you completed your account registration is simple and direct. All you have to do is.
- Visit the western union official home page at www.westernunion.com with any device browser
- Click on Login from the home page
- Enter your login credentials (that is your email and password) then
- Click continue
So now, that your western union account sign up is completed and ready. You can now start to send and receive money with your western Union Account.
YOU MAY LIKE : Password recovery steps to Activate your Bank Account
How to Send and Receive Money On Western Union – Western Union Money Transfer
There are different ways to use western union to send money across to your friend,family or business partner outside your country. You just have to choose the most convenient one to use.
Below are the different ways you can send money using Western Union.
Method One – Western Union Money Transfer
Money in Minutes: Here you need the money to be delivered instantly, probably a matter of urgency. To use this method;
- Log in to your profile. You will need to create a western union profile if you don’t have one.
- Select the Money in Minutes service option
- Enter your receiver’s name and address
- Now, pay with either your credit or debit card
- A confirmation mail will be sent to you with a MTCN, Save MTCN to be shared with your receiver for pickup.
Method Two – How to send Money through Western Union
Pay with your Bank Account: This is the second option, though it is more economical than the above. But you have your money delivered with 3 working days. To use this method simply;
- Visit www.westernunion.com with your browser
- Choose the pay with a bank account option
- Link your bank account to your Western Union profile (note: it must be a US account)
- Verify your account and
- Then send money to your receiver
- Just like the first method, you will receive the tracking number (MTCN) that will enable your receiver during pickup.
Method Three – Western Union Money Transfer
Pay to a Bank Account: Here you send money directly to your receivers bank account. To use this method,
- First of all, visit the western Union website and login to your profile. (if you have one, or simply for the steps above.)
- Choose the To a bank account option and enter the amount and destination you are sending money to.
- Provide the receiver’s account details, and select a payment option
- Once you complete payment, a MTCN will be sent to you and the money deposited to the receiver,s bank account.
Method Four – Western Union Money Transfer
To a Mobile Phone: This method is specifically for those receivers residing in countries where western union offers mobile money transfer service. Here you will also ensure your receiver have activated his/her mobile wallet. To use this method;
- Confirm is receiver’s location allows for mobile transfer
- Login to your western union profile and start a transaction
- Enter the destination and choose delivery to a mobile phone.
- Enter the name and mobile number of your receiver
- Complete payment with your credit or debit card. That is all you have your money delivered.
NOTE: “MTCN” is a 10-digit tracking number that is generated each time a transaction is made on Western Union. Receivers will be requested to bring this tracking number along side an ID card to cash the money sent to them.
Finally, you can get more details of Western Union Account set up by visiting any commercial bank within your country. You can also read up Frequent Asked Questions on the Western Union Home page.
I believe you’ve got it all straight, on western union account sign up and registration. Feel free to ask any question using the comment box below. Share link to friends that you think this post will be useful to.