Walmart credit card can only be used on Walmart Stores and Supercenters, Walmart.com, Neighborhood Markets, Sam’s Clubs, and Walmart and Murphy USA Gas Stations.
Walmart credit card is a good option as it comes with sign up bonuses and has no annual fee attached to its usage.
In this article you will learn about how you can go about Walmart credit card Application. We will be showing you how to apply, login and activate your card so you can enjoy a better experience while shopping.
Walmart Credit Card Sign Up Tips
Applying for Walmart credit card is simple and takes a very few minute. Once your application is verified and approved, you can begin to enjoy all benefits that come with the credit card. You can apply for Walmart credit card on three specific places alone; you apply at Walmart store register, Walmart jewelry kiosk and Walmart website.
REQUIREMENT FOR APPLICATION.
Before you can apply for Walmart credit you must:
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have a valid U.S mailing address and SSN
- Your credit score must be at least 640
- Apply in store or online
Walmart credit card Reward
- You get to enjoy Walmart 3-2-1 Save cash back reward program which offers cash back on everyday purchases
- Walmart credit cards come with sign-up bonus if you spend $25 on a Walmart within 24 hours of your account creation.
- New customers and customers with FICO score as low as 550 can qualify for Walmart credit card
- Walmart credit card has No annual fee attached to it
- You get interest free grace period to pay off your credit Balance, if you make big purchases
How to apply for Walmart credit card
On Walmart website
- To get started, visit Walmart credit card application page at http://www.Walmart.com/credit
- Locate and the apply now link( at the center of the page).
- log into your Walmart account or create a new one if you don’t have any.
- once you sign in, Review the Walmart card issuance terms and condition
- Fill out the Walmart credit card application form. You will need to provide details like enter your name, address, phone number, email address, date of birth, Social Security number, mother’s maiden name and driver’s license number. you will also have to fill in your income and monthly rent or mortgage rent payments, how long you have live at the place you reside currently and specify if you own or rent the place.
- Once you complete the form check the “I Agree” box and click the “Accept and Submit” button.
- Wait for your application to be approved.
- Visit any Walmart shop or jewelry kiosk and pick a credit card form
- Fill in the form completely with the same details as it is on the website
- Submit the form at the store and collect a temporary card (last for only 24 hours)
HOW TO ACTIVATE WALMART CREDIT CARD
- Call Walmart representative at 1-877-362-5952.
- Now press “1” from your mobile or phone for general card inquiries.
- Next is to enter your credit card number, then “#.”
- Finally, tell the representative your details for the verification. this includes your name, phone number and Social Security number.
- Once your identity is verified, your account will be activated and you’ll be able to use your card immediately after the activation.
- If you want to activate your card through mail, you can send your essential details to the same address from which you received your card. The card will be activated as soon as they receive your mail.
- Online Activation
- Visit your Walmart credit card account page
- Select the card activation option o the page and request for card activation. you will be notified as soon as the request is seen.
On the Walmart website
- Log in to your Walmart account or create an account.
- Once you’re in, click on “Activate My Card.”
- enter your details and submit the request.
Walmart credit card customer care service
Finally , if you need more information on Walmart credit card or credit services. You can contact the customer care service at 877-294-7880
Mon-Fri: 8am-8pm CST
Sat: 9am-9pm CST
Sun: noon-6pm CST