US Bank Credit Card Sign Up and account registration have been treated on this page. here you will learn all you need to apply and get any US Bank credit card, Make payments with your card and earn instant rewards.
US Bank Credit card is a good way to get rewards for spending your own money. You can receive up to 3x points per $1 spent for eligible net travel and net mobile wallet purchases. And you can earn 50,000 bonus points worth $750 in travel when you spend $4,500 in eligible net purchases within the first 90 days.
I bet you will like to get rewards for every cent you spend, so lets take a good look at how to go about US Bank credit card application.
US Bank Credit Card Sign Up Tips
Us Bank is ranked 7th on the list of largest banks in the United States. The company provides banking, investment, mortgage, trust, and payment services products to individuals, businesses, governmental entities, and other financial institutions.
It has 3,106 branches and 4,842 ATMs, primarily in the Midwestern United States. The company also owns Elavon, a processor of credit card transactions.
They provide credit card tools and resources for online banking, mobile payments, card security, credit wellness, small business credit cards. Like most banks they offer different services to empower customers like loans and credits, investment and retirement plans, wealth management, plus lots of rewards and benefits.
Here on this post, we shall be looking at how sign up for a US Bank credit card and get approved instantly.
How To Sign Up US Bank credit Card
You can follow the steps listed here to start and complete US Bank Credit card sign in a matter of minutes.
Step one: Visit the US Bank Official Website
The first thing to do is to simply head over to the IS Bank official page at www.usbank.com. or you can simply click on this link. You will be directed straight to the card sign up page.
The good news is that you can access this page with either your desktop device or simply with your smart phone.
Step Two: Select Credit card
The next thing to do is to search through the available cards to select one that meets your need. This is most vital part of your application as this will determine if you will get approved or not.
You can check out our article: A complete guide on how to apply for credits cards and get approved. With this you will will get to now the criteria for card selection.
Step 3: Apply for card
Once you have explored the card options and chosen the one of your, you can start your application proper. The procedure for US Bank Credit Card sign up or application is as follows;
How to Apply for US bank Credit Card
- Visit the home page and select the card of choice
- Click on Personal from the top menu to reveal its options. Note that you also have on the top menu; Wealth management and business services.
- Under personal click on Credit cards
- Choose from the credit card options; cash back credit cards, Travel rewards credit cards, low interest rate credit cards, or check out the latest credit cards (overview).
- Select the exact card that meets your need. You can also view cards recommended for you.
- Now click on Apply now
- Enter your Personal ID if you have once signed up on the page, or click on “New to U.S. Bank? Apply here”.
- Fill out your personal data, including your correct email and address(with Zip code). you will be required to supply your phone number.
- Click next once you are done.
- Next is to enter your financial details, this mostly is your average annual income, and your source of income.
- click the next button to proceed
- Customize your application to suit and submit.
Finally, you can track your application right from the home page. All you need to do is to log on to the home page with the link above and click to see if you pre-qualified.
Some of the available US Bank credit card are;
- U.S. Bank AltitudeTM Reserve Visa Infinite® Card
- U.S. Bank Cash+ TM Visa Signature® Card
- U.S. Bank Cash 365TM American Express® Card
- U.S. Bank FlexPerks® Gold American Express® Card
- U.S. Bank FlexPerks® Travel Rewards Visa Signature® Card
- U.S. Bank Visa® Platinum Card
All this cards have incredible rewards you can’t afford to miss. Follow the guide above carefully to start and complete your US Bank credit card sign up.