Udemy signup and how to start Udemy online course have been explained in detail on this page.
Are you looking to update your IT skills?
Maybe you want to learn a couple of programs online, Udemy is a good place to start.
On this post, i will try to unveil the procedure for starting a course on Udemy. Starting from the Udemy sign up tips to the method of payment and also how to save or download udemy courses for offline view.
Before we go any further, you can access other sign up tips and free courses here that might interest you.
Udemy Signup Tips
In case you don’t know, Udemy.com is an online learning platform where people take courses largely as a means of improving job-related skills.
They offer different courses ranging from IT and software development to marketing and office tools. There is no limit to what you can learn on Udemy.
The latest feature now is Teach on Udemy, this feature allow people to teach and promote their courses on Udemy. While Udemy pay them in return.
Now, to sign up for any course on Udemy, you must first of all create an account on www.udemy.com. All that is needed for this account registration is a valid email address.
An alternative means is either with your Facebook or Google plus account. You will also be required to fill out a short form
Once that is done, you can now start accessing lectures with either your desktop computer / laptop or your mobile with Udemy app. It is very simple and direct.
Steps To create Udemy Account
Let us quickly go through the steps to create udemy account and be more practical about it.
Step One: Visit the Udemy official website at www.udemy.com, This you can do with either the your mobile or desktop browser.
Step two: Next is to click on the Sign Up button. You can find this just at the top right corner of the home page.
Step Three: Provide your login details. Here choose a username and password. Then you enter your correct email address in the field provided.
Finally, click on the sign up button. You account will be created instantly and you will ushered into your dashboard.
Now, you can select from the list of courses on Udemy and start learning.
Available Courses On Udemy
Below are the list of courses available on Udemy website. They fall under different categories from which you can explore thousands of lectures and courses.
Below is a simple view of all the courses.
- Trending Business courses like courses on Entrepreneurship, Sql, Finance, Data Analysis & More.
- Top Development Courses: like Web, Mobile App, or Game Development, programming language, software testing etc.
- IT and Software; IT certification, Network & security, Hardware, Operating Systems etc
- Office Productivity: Microsoft, apple, Google, SAP, Oracle etc
- Personal development; Leadership, Personal finance, Career Development, Parenting and relationship, Productivity, Personal Transformation etc
- Design; Web design, graphic design, Design tools, user experience, Design thinking
- Marketing; Digital marketing, Search Engine Optimization, Social Media Marketing, Branding, Marketing Fundamentals, Analytic and Automation.
- Music; Instruments, Production, Music Fundamentals, Vocal, Music techniques, Music Software
Udemy free courses
Most of Udemy courses are not available for free. You have to pay to get access to most courses. Although individual instructors might have free courses on their Facebook or YouTube pages. This they will make known to their students in the course of there study.
So if you are looking for free Udemy courses then, you might as well pay for a course first.
How to make Payment on Udemy
Udemy payment is very easy, once you have found a course you want to take on udemy. The next thing is to make your payment and start learning.
Here is how to make your payment on udemy website
- Visit the Udemy official website
- Click on login and enter your login details
- Once you are in your dashboard, locate and click on your account logo to reveal its menu, see image below
- Select payment method
- Proceed by either selecting to save card details for further purchase or not
- Now, select the course of choice. you will find the prize for the course. once you are ok with price
- Select to add to your cart or buy now. You add to cart if you want to purchase more than one course at a goal.
- Once you have added the number of course you want to purchase, click buy now
- Next is to enter your card details and click on complete payment.
Note, you can also pay through paypal. which is one of the easiest platform for making payments online.
Download Udemy Courses For Offline View
A lot of people have been asking how they can download udemy courses for offline view. The answer to this is that you can’t download udemy courses or those videos.
You can only save the some videos with the udemy App. With this app, you can save your courses and view them on your mobile phone. The steps to do this is outlined below
First, see below the download links for udemy app for both Android and iOS devices.
How to Download courses to watch offline
To Download courses to watch offline, follow the steps below
- From the Course Curriculum, tap on the download icon, which appears beside the lecture title
- Go to the lecture, tap the ellipses at the upper-right corner and choose Save for Offline.
Finally, Udemy signup is free of charge. The process explained above is direct, but if you still find it difficult to sign up or download udemy courses on udemy website. Add your question in the comment box.