Trello sign up steps and account registration is explained on this post. Follow the guide here to get a trello account for free.
Trello lets you work more collaboratively and help you get more done as a team or individuals. Trello’s boards, lists, and cards enable you to organize and prioritize your projects in a fun, flexible and rewarding way.
Trello Sign Up Tips
Trello offers free account registration for users to start creating cards, list they can use to execute projects with speed.
It is the easy, free, flexible, and visual way to manage your projects and organize anything, trusted by millions of people from all over the world.
Trello Sign Up Steps
To sin up for a trello account, follow the steps below;
- Visit Trello website at www.trello.com with either your mobile or desktop browser.
- Enter your email address and other information required in the sign up form
- Click on the create account button
A mail will send to the email address you provided, check your mail and click the link to verify your account.
With your trello account you can now organize your team and board members and discuss projects. Get updates from previous projects and walk through new ones.
To sign in to your trello account is just as easy as the sign up steps. All you have to do is
- Visit the trello official website with the link above,
- Click on the login button at the top right corner of the page
- Enter your username and password and you can start using trello
Finally, You should also know that you can easily sign up trello or login trello with your existing Facebook account.
To do this, Simply click on the sign up/ sign in with faceboook during your trello account registration or login.
I hope your find trello useful for your business management. Don’t forget to recommend the steps above for trello sign up to friends and team members.