Trek credit card issued by Comenity Bank has been discussed on this post. Here is all you need to apply for a Trek credit card and start earning reward credits that you can use to buy bikes, equipment or apparel from any Trek Bike shops and their website.
First of all, You must be a regular Trek customer or willing to be one to apply for a Trek reward credit card. with this in mind, lets go through the Trek sign up tips.
Trek credit card Sign Up Tips
To apply you must:
- Be at the age of majority in your state or territory,
- Have a valid government-issued photo ID,
- Have a valid government issued tax identification number (such as a SSN or SIN),
- Live in a street, rural route, or APO/FPO mailing address. PO Box mailing addresses is not accept
Total Rewards Visa Credit Card Cardmember Benefits
- Convenient minimum monthly payments
- No annual fee**
- Convenient payment options (Ask your sales associate for details)
- Accepted at over 1,300 Trek Retailers
- Standard variable APR of 28.99%, based on the Prime Rate. Minimum Interest Charge is $1.00 per credit plan
How to Apply For Trek Credit Card
- First of all, visit the Trek Credit card official Application website at https://d.comenity.net/trek/
- Next is to locate and click on the apply now button.
- Fill out the application form correctly. You will need to provide your email address, SSN, Zip code and other personal data. See Form Here
- Go through the terms and conditions for issuance of card.
- Now proceed to the instant response by clicking on the apply button at the bottom of the page.
How to Activate Trek Credit Credit Card
- Go to the login page
- Just at the menu bar click on Register for access.
- Enter your Card number, Zip code or postal code
- Select the identification type and provide the last 4 Digits of the Primary Cardholder’s SSN.
- Click continue to activate and register card.
Finally, for more information on Trek credit card. You can contact the customer service at 1-866-662-6199 (TDD/TTY: 1-800-695-1788).