TransferWise signup steps and the new account registration procedure is being carefully outlined on this post. Follow through on this post to get the complete review of Transfer Wise sign up, services and pricing. It is no news that most banks demands high rates from their customer, both for local and international transactions. The more frustrating part, being the delay in processing of funds even when hidden charges have been levied on customers.
Transferwise Signup tips
Have you always thought of making international transactions but couldn’t because you don’t possess a personal account number from the country of choice? Do you wonder how you can get funds across different country with less hassles?
Then, this post is for you.
With TransferWise you can get up to twenty (20) different countries’ account in no time at all. Again, you don’t even need to travel to such country or become a citizen of the same.
That not withstanding, there are no ridiculous requirements as to the procedures of opening such account. Your Transferwise account will allow you make payments and receive funds easily at a very low rate. Without any more ado, lets get into it.
TransferWise is a fast growing online money transfer platform based in London. Their platform supports over 750 currency routes across the world including EUR, AUD, CAD, GBP, and USD. They also provides multi-currency accounts.
One advantage of TransferWise is the ease of its registration process and that, once you finally gets your account number; funds can be received and sent to any part of the world. Meaning, you now have a world mobile bank you can carry anywhere you go.
TransferWise Vs Payoneer
Unlike payoneer which can provide you with diferent account numbers you can use in different countries. Transferwise provides not only account numbers but also a SWIFT/BIC for those accounts.
Besides this, you can open over twenty different accounts in different countries; which is not applicable with Payoneer.
Also, Transferwize has a lower service charge when compared with what payoneer changes.
On the other hand; payoneer has gained greater popularity because it supports all countries. But Transferwise enough though it has not gain global acceptance will soon caught up.
Below is a quick look at the various features of Transferwise that should get you started with TransferWise signup already.
- Easy registration
- Multiple bank accounts
- Account sort code – IBAN, SWIFT/BIC
- Available on Android and iOS devices
TransferWise Signup Steps
Now, lets get into how you can create a new Transferwise account, get your account activated and immediately applying for a debit card.
Am sure your are excited already?
- Visit the Transferwise official website at www.transferwise.com
- Choose any of the options for account set up. i.e using an email address or signing up with your Facebook account detail.
- Next is to fill out the form carefully, choosing either a personal account or a business. This pending on what you want to use your account for.
- Complete your form with the necessary details required and submit.
That is it! the process is almost over, except that you still have to get your Transferwise account details (number). which you will be required to login to your new account to get started.
Transferwise Account login and Account Number set up
To do this;
Simply click on the login tab and enter your login details. if you used your Facebook account detail, it will log you in automatically, provided you are logged in to Facebook on your device.
When logged in;
- Navigate to “Balance”
- Next is to click on any of the currency of choice. You will get a notification to get bank details for 16 GBP, before you can get an IBAN, SWIFT/BIC, and a Sort code. You just have to complete setting up you account.
- Proceed by clicking on the “Pay for bank details” button.
- Enter card details, and pay with a preferred currency.
- Next is to choose a purpose for your Transferwise account and continue.
- Select and upload a means of identification
- Add up the necessary details if you are a business and also the details of partners.
- Submit form and you are good to go.
Once your account registration have been complete, It will take about two working days for your accounts to be completely set up by Tranferwise. You will receive an email on this regard immediately your account is verified and approved. You will then see your bank accounts of the countries Transferwise supports with the BAN, SWIFT/BIC, and sort codes attached to it.
At this point you can start making use of your accounts.
TransferWise App Download
Below are links to download Transferwise app to your Android or iOS devices
- Android – TransferWise APK Download
- Apple – TransferWise iOS download
Finally, just as promised at the beginning of this post. It is time to go through the process of applying for TransferWise Debit or Credit card.
TransferWise Debit/Credit Card Application
With TransferWise credit card, you can shop on the website, or withdraw cash form any ATM around the world. To get started with appying for TransferWise Debit card or Credit card; follow the steps below.
- Login to your TransferWise account
- Click on the “Order your Card” button
- Provide your delivery address
- Upload the required documents for verification and
Note: You will be required to credit your TransferWise account with some cash to complete the above process.
That is all for now on Transferwise Signup. Every other information be delivered to you along side your card. Confused on anything? simply click the help button.