The Children’s Place Credit Card is issued by Comenity Bank and is exclusively for individuals who patronize the Children’s Place stores.
Follow the steps here to sign up for the Children’s Place credit card, login and activate your card so you can start using your card online on www.childrensplace.com
Are you ready to get free standard shipping every day when shopping with your card? See below
Children’s Place Credit Card Sign Up Tips
The application takes only a few minutes. Once you are approved and have received your account information, you can begin enjoying all the benefits of your Children’s Place Credit Card Account.
To apply you must:
- Be at the age of majority in your state or territory,
- Have a valid government-issued photo ID,
- Have a valid government issued tax identification number (such as a SSN or SIN),
- Live in a street, rural route, or APO/FPO mailing address. PO Box mailing addresses is not accepted.
The Children’s Place Credit Card Benefits
- Enjoys 30% off their first purchase with your new card
- Receives 25% off for their kids Birthdays
- Get free standard shipping every day when shopping with your card
- 20% off a future purchase when you receive your card
- Cardholders earn double points on every purchase
The Children’s Place Credit Card Fees And Rates
- Annual Percentage Rate (APR) for Purchases – 27.99%
- APR for Cash advances – None
- Grace period – 25 days
- Minimum Interest Charge – $2
- Foreign Transaction fees – Not applicable
- Annual Fee – None
- Balance transfers fee – None
- Late Payment – $38
- Returned Payment – $25
How to Apply For Children’s Place Credit Card
- First of all, visit the express credit card official Application website at www.d.comenity.net/childrensplace
- Next is to locate and click on the apply now button.
- Fill out the application form correctly. You will need to provide your email address, SSN, Zip code and other personal data. See Form Here
- Go through the terms and conditions for issuance of card.
- Now proceed to the instant response by clicking on the apply button at the bottom of the page.
How to Activate Children’s Place Credit Card Online
Before you can start using your card online, you will need to activate it first. You can do this using the steps below
- Go to the login page
- Just at the menu bar click on Register for access.
- Enter your Card number, Zip code or postal code
- Select the identification type and provide the last 4 Digits of the Primary Cardholder’s SSN.
- Click continue to activate and register card.
Children’s Place Customer Service
Finally, for more information on Children’s Place credit card. You can contact the customer service at 1-866-254-9967 (TDD/TTY: 1-888-819-1918)