Here is how to create a free online signup sheet, volunteer scheduling and more.
Do you want to plan an event or meetings and you want people to sign up or volunteer online? www.signup.com is all you need. Here on this post you will get to know all that you will need to get started and plan a successful event.
Signup.com is a solution for anyone and everyone who wanted to quickly mobilize and coordinate volunteers. It is a simple, intuitive sign up software made it easy for people to join together and say YES to volunteering.
No waiting for approvals and passwords, no software to install—just free, easy scheduling and sign up tools for everyday heroes.
How to Get Started with Signup.com
To start using this platform to schedule meetings and get people to registered or volunteer. All you need to do is to sign up first as a new user and then log in to your dashboard, from where you can plan your events.
Sign – Up Step
- Visit www.signup.com with your mobile or desktop browser
- Click on the create a signup on the top menu or Click Here
- Fill out the form presented to you with a functional email address. You can also sign up with your gmail or Facebook account by clicking that option.
- Complete your registration and you will be directed to your dashboard.
Having done the above you can start planning events easily, be it social, religious or club meetings for schools and so on.
How to Create New Sign up – My Signup
To create a sign up page or form, you must first of all login to your dashboard if you are yet to sign up. To sign in signup simply,
- Visit the official homepage with any browser or the mobile app.
- click on sign in on the top menu, and
- Enter your email and password
- Click sign in
Once the above is done, your dashboard comes up immediately. Now for new sign up
- Click on create a new sign up from your dashboard
- Enter the details of the event. That is, the kind of meeting, category, name, location and other information.
- Click next to add spots ( a spot is anything someone can sign up for, e g a conference or meeting time.)
- Choose a theme and
- Finally invite people. ( you can share on social networks, create a link or even send via emails.
With this you have finally scheduled/planned a meeting and have shared for people to sign up or volunteer.
This is simply how the whole thing goes. I believe this post on signup and volunteer is useful. Do share using the share buttons to your right.