Signup Bank Of America Credit Card – Bank Of America Credit Card Enrollment. This post is aimed at guiding you on how to Enroll your Bank Of America Credit card for online banking.
There are numerous benefits of Online banking this days, as most transactions and bills payments are now done online. Thus it is vital that your cards be it credit card or ATM/debit card be enrolled so you can use it anywhere to make your payments or money transfer.
Features and Benefits of Online Banking:
- Secure access to accounts: anytime, anywhere
- Easily transfer money between your accounts, and to friends and family.
- Receive customized alerts to help stay on top of your account activity.
- Save time when you use Bill Pay. It’s an easy, fast and secure way to pay your bills.
- View credit card account activity, pay your bill online and more.
Enrolling your card is a good way to manage your credit card account. You can easily Activate your credit card, pay your credit card bill, transfer a credit card balance and check or redeem your rewards. Also get your FICO score, and manage credit card PIN.
How to Signup Bank Of America Credit Card
To sign up or enroll Bank Of America Credit card / Online Banking. Follow the steps below.
- Visit the Bank Of America Official Homepage @ www.bankofamerica.com
- Click on the Login / enrollment tab
- Enter the last 6 digits of your account or Card number in the field provided
- Also, provided SSN or TIN and
- Click Continue
You can use either your mobile phone or tablet for this purpose. You can as well use your desktop browser to complete this process.
With the above done, you are almost through with your account online enrollment. All you will need is just to follow the prompts to complete your sign up.
I trust you find this write up on how to Signup Bank Of America Credit Card – Bank Of America Credit Card Enrollment useful.