Nexus Mutual Credit Card and the Best Nexus Low Rate Platinum application procedure is the aim of this post. With the guide here, you can easily apply for Nexus Low Rate Platinum credit card and get approved instantly.
Nexus credit card is issued by Nexus Mutual and offers low interest rates with cash rewards having up to 46 days of interest-free purchases. Follow the steps outlined below to get started with Nexus Mutual Credit Card Application.
Nexus Mutual Credit Card Sign Up Tips
Nexus Credit card application can easily be completed from the comfort of your home. All that is needed is some basic personal information and then account / financial status. To start you application, here are the criteria for eligibility to Nexus Mutual Credit Card.
Nexus Credit card Eligibility Requirements
- Be an Australian/New Zealand citizen or an Australian permanent resident living in Australia
- Be eligible to work in Australia
- Have a good credit rating
- Not be going through the process of bankruptcy
- Be at the age of majority in your state or territory,
- Have a valid government-issued photo ID,
- Have a valid government issued tax identification number (such as a SSN or SIN),
- Provide a street, rural route, or APO/FPO mailing address.
Nexus Credit Card Benefits
- 0% p.a. on balance transfers for 12 months
- $0 balance transfer fee
- Comprehensive complimentary insurance package*
- Overseas travel insurance
- Interstate flight insurance
- Extended warranty insurance
- Purchase security insurance
- Transport accident insurance
- Access to Visa Platinum Concierge Service 24×7
- Special lifestyle, entertainment and travel privileges through visapremium.com.au
- Visa payWave – allowing you to pay faster with less hassle
- Your credit card is conveniently linked to your Access Plus (S1) account for ATM & EFTPOS transactions within Australia
- Use your smartphone or other smart device like a card to tap and pay with Apple Pay, Google Pay or Samsung Pay
- Free worldwide emergency card replacement
- Accepted worldwide
- Automatic enrolment in the Verified by Visa for additional online shopping security
- Minimum credit limit of $6,000
- A low annual fee – just $49 p.a. (waived for Platinum Home Loan holders)
Nexus Mutual Credit Card Rates/Fees
- Minimum credit limit – $6000
- Minimum repayment – 3%
- Interest free period – 0%
- Interest on cash advances – 6.64%
- Balance transfers interest rates – 6.64%
- Annual fee – $49
- Late payments – $10
- Interest on purchases – 6.64%
How To Apply For Nexus Mutual Credit Card
- First of all, visit the Nexus Mutual Card official Application website at www.lifemilescreditcard.com
- Next is to locate and click on the apply now button.
- Fill out the application form correctly. You will need to provide your email address, SSN, Zip code and other personal data. See Form Here
- Go through the terms and conditions for issuance of card.
- Now proceed to the instant response by clicking on the apply button at the bottom of the page.
How To Activate Nexus Credit Card
- Go to the login page
- Just at the menu bar click on Register for access.
- Enter your Card number, Zip code or postal code
- Select the identification type and provide the last 4 Digits of the Primary Cardholder’s SSN.
- Click continue to activate and register card.
Nexus Mutual Credit Card Customer service number
Finally, for more information on Nexus Mutual Credit Card. You can contact the customer service at 1-300-65-33-28.