Nationwide Credit Card is Issued by Nationwide Bank have been discussed on this post. Follow the step here to apply for and activate Nationwide Credit Card online.
Nationwide Credit Card Sign Up Tips
The application takes only a few minutes. Once you are approved and have received your account information, you can begin enjoying all the benefits of your Nationwide Credit Card Account.
To apply you must:
- Be at the age of majority in your state or territory,
- Have a valid government issued tax identification number (such as a SSN or SIN),
- Must be over 18 and have a permanent UK residents
- Have a minimum Income of £5,000 per year
- Must be a member of the Nationwide Building Society [GB]
Nationwide Credit Card Benefits
- Card Users enjoys 0% for 12 months on Balance Transfers
- Cardholders have access to exclusive cash back offers when you shop online and on high street, with simply rewards.
- Cardholders enjoys no balance transfers fee for first 3 months after which 2.4% or £5
- The credit card gives 0% introductory rate for 12 months on purchases from account opening.
- Card can be used abroad with a commission free allowance.
- No annual fee
- Free Banking App to aid your online account management
- Contact less payments to make payments with your credit card or by using Apple Pay, Google Pay or Samsung pay anywhere that contact less payments are accepted.
Nationwide Credit Card Fees And Rates
- Annual Fee – None
- APR Rates – 17.9% to 19.9%
- Cash withdrawal – 17.9% to 19.9%
- Balances transfer – 17.9%to 19.9%
- Balance transfers fee – No balance transfer fee for the first 3 months after account opening, after that 2.4% or £5
- Grace days – 56 days
- Minimum Interest Charge – 1%
- Cash advance fee – 2.5% £3
- Late Payment – £12.00
- Credit Limit – £500
- Returned Repayment – None
- Overlimit fee – £0
How to Apply For Nationwide Credit Card
- First of all, visit the express credit card official Application website at https://nationwide.co.uk
- Next is to locate and click on the apply now button.
- Fill out the application form correctly. You will need to provide your email address, SSN, Zip code and other personal data. See Form Here
- Go through the terms and conditions for issuance of card.
- Now proceed to the instant response by clicking on the apply button at the bottom of the page.
How to Activate Nationwide Credit Card Online
Before you can start using your card online, you will need to activate it first. You can do this using the steps below
- Go to the login page
- Just at the menu bar click on Register for access.
- Enter your Card number, Zip code or postal code
- Select the identification type and provide the last 4 Digits of the Primary Cardholder’s SSN.
- Click continue to activate and register card.
Nationwide Customer Service
Finally, for more information on Zales credit card. You can contact the customer service at 0800-55-66-11 (UK), +44 2476-43-89-97 (abroad) or 1793-758666