Moneypak Signup and how to login Green Dot Moneypak Account to send or deposit money have been explained on this post.
Follow the guide here to start and complete the process of creating a Green Dot moneypak account online to enjoy its services.
Green Dot Moneypak Signup Tips
Moneypak is a service offered by Green Dot corporation- a company that offer customer financial services. MoneyPak provides a convenient way for you to reload eligible prepaid cards and send cash quickly to almost anyone.
Here you just need to purchase a MoneyPak at a store near you, visit MoneyPak.com, create an account and reload a card.
Note: MoneyPak cannot be used to pay bills, fund online accounts, or add money to PayPal, Also Youcan‘t buy a Moneypak with a credit card, debit card, personal check, PayPal, or anything other than cash.it only works with already activated and personalized prepaid cards.
Green dot Moneypak – How it works
Moneypak is one way to send money to anyone. So to do this successfully, here is how it works below
- Buy a Moneypak at any of the retailers nationwide: This you have to do with cash since you can not buy moneypak with credit or debit cards of any kind. Scratch off to reveal the pin.
- Create your account: since it is your first time to use Moneypak, you will need to fill out a short form to get a login access each time you want to send money.
- Add your prepaid or debit card and make your deposit.
Requirements for using a Green Dot MoneyPak
- You must provide all your personal details including your social security number while creating a secure login. Some customers may be asked to provide a copy of their US ID
- You must be at least 18 years of age
- users must be a US citizen
- You must have a working email address and be able to access internet services
- You must have an eligible prepaid or debit card to apply
- Funds must be deposited within 30days of purchase. Otherwise, you will pay a monthly fee of $5.95 for any unused funds
Moneypak SignUp – How to Create Green Dot Moneypak
Firstly, before you can use a money card you will need to get a prepaid or bank debit card as highlighted above. Here are some steps to create your account.
- Check if your prepaid or bank debit card accepts MoneyPak. You can check your card eligibility through https://secure.MoneyPak.com/checkcardeligibility
- Go to any of the MoneyPak retails store in the US and purchase one. You can find one by visiting https://www.attheregister.com/locations
- Scratch off the MoneyPak secure number at the back of the package given to you
- Create a secure login at MoneyPak.com.
- Now enter your MoneyPak number to proceed. You will also be asked to fill in a form.
- Once you’ve logged in securely deposit money to your activated prepaid or bank debit card.
Receiving money with Green Dot MoneyPak
- Visit MoneyPak.com with any browser on a mobile or desktop device
- Create a secure login by entering the MoneyPak number. You will need to create a new profile if you are using MoneyPak for the first time. Otherwise login with your MoneyPak login details if you had an account already.
- Load the MoneyPak fund to your card by entering the 14 digit code.
MoneyPak fees and charges
A fee of $5.95 will be charged when you load MoneyPaks of $20 to $500 anywhere. Also, you will be charged a monthly fee of $5.95 for any unused MoneyPak funds.
How to Check Account Balance on Moneypak Card
To check any of your transactions you can text the following commands to 43411:
- To get your balance, text “BAL Last4″ to 43411 (where Last4 is the last 4 digits of your card number).
- To check your transactions, text “HIST Last 4” to 43411 (where Last4 is the last 4 digits of your card number).
How to get a refund from MoneyPak
Customer Care Center
Finally, for more information on Moneypak signup, you can contact Green Dot customer care service at (866) 795-7597 or through their mailing address at Green Dot, P.O. Box 5100, Pasadena, CA 91117.