Mega signup and the complete steps for mega cloud storage account login have been explained on this page. Follow the steps outlined here for you Mega Account registration and Mega login.
Mega Cloud storage is one of the best cloud storage platforms specially design for those who need loads of space for saving their stuffs. When you have so much to save on your pc, especially files you can’t imagine loosing. Mega cloud is your best bet.
Mega Signup Tips
MEGA cloud storage offers 50GB free online file storage space for everyone that sign up on Mega. So upon completing your registration you can start enjoying this offer. Although MEGA have other premium packs for personal and business users, the free 50GB is a good way to start with Mega.nz.
Features of Mega Cloud Service
- Instant 50 GB free cloud storage
- Allows uploading files from mobile app
- Allows uploading of folders
- Easy and automated syncing between your computer and MEGA cloud drive
- Mega Chat for secured communication
- MEGA App available for both mobile and desktop, plus Browser App
- End-to-end encryption for text and chats
How to Sign Up MEGA Account
- Firstly, Go straight to the MEGA home page at www.mega.nz with either your mobile or desktop browser
- Click on the Create account button
- Provide your first and last name
- Enter a valid email address in the field provided
- Create a secure password – note that your account depends on the strength of your password.
- Validate your password and
- Finally, click on create Account ( check your mail to complete account registration)
The process for login is simple and direct, just
- Visit the home page and
- Click on the login button at the top right corner of your screen
- Enter your email (the one used for registration)
- Click on login.
That is all, you can now start uploading or synchronizing your files from your device (mobile or PC) to your MEGA cloud storage.
MEGA File Sharing with other users
One useful feature of MEGA cloud storage is the file sharing is easier between users. Below is a simple step to carry this out.
- Right-click on the folder you wish to share
- Go-to the option “sharing”
- Enter their email address and choose a permission level to add them to the share folder
- Select level of choice. either Read only, read/write or full access.
MEGA APP – MEGA for mobile Devices
As stated earlier mega is available for mobile users, that is you can share files, contacts and anything on your mobile device to your MEGA cloud drive. To achieve this,
- First, download and install Mega App from the MEGA website or through Google play store
- Open the app from your device menu and click on the Create Account button (if you don’t have an account already) If you already have an account, jump the following stages and simply login with your account details.
- Fill out the form accordingly and submit it
- a confirmation mail will be sent to your mail, use that to validate your account registration
- Then the app will open your cloud drive.
Mega Paid Account
I’d like to point out some major differences between the Mega free and the Mega paid account. Below are some of the differences.
- Free account users receive:
- 15 GB of base storage quota.
- An additional 35 GB trial at signup expires after one month.
- Additional storage allowances can be activated through various “achievements”, but also expire. The maximum permanent storage is 50 GB.
- Paid account users are provided with four tiers of options:
- 200 GB storage (1 TB of bandwidth per month)
- 1 TB storage (2 TB of bandwidth per month)
- 4 TB storage (8 TB of bandwidth per month)
- 8 TB storage (16 TB of bandwidth per month)
For more details on Mega SignUp or if you have any challenge with your MEGA account, you can get support at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the Help Page.