You are about learn about Loom sign up for sharing ideas online, how to Download loom App, Start a loom meeting, Connect to a group meeting and so on.
As a business person, teacher or simply a content creator who wants to connect team members or audience online and share ideas without necessarily coming together physically. Then Sign up loom and say it with video.
Now, on this article you will stand to learn how to to sign up Loom,
Loom Sign Up Tips
Understand this, Sending a Loom is more efficient than typing long emails or spending your day in meetings having conversations that don’t need to happen in real-time.
Here are some of the features of loom, the for efficient online sharing and conferencing.
You talk up to 6 times faster than you type: With Loom, you can capture your screen, voice, and face and instantly share your video in less time than it would take to type an email.
- Alternative to constant online presence: sending a Loom is as effective as being in the same room, so you can be working instead of in a meeting. Other interesting features include.
- Easy communication and with speed
- Instant Sharing
- Easy editing
- Rich reactions
- Controlled viewing
- works across all platforms: You can connect with any device of choice, be it android, iphone, pc etc
- Best video quality: Loom presents an awesome video experience very clear and sharp
- Free download, and free participation: once you have the app you can participate in any meeting you are invited to. There is no need to sign up before joining a meeting.
Loom is exceptionally designed for you to send videos to your coworkers to explain things or send delightful messages to your friends and family.
Loom Sign up, How to Share Screen and Videos
Loom sign up is 100% free, all you will need is a valid email address. Here is how to sign up for loom and start hosting meetings.
- Visit the loom website with either your desktop PC or mobile browser.
- Click on the Get Loom For Free button just at the top right corner of your screen
- Now, enter your E-mail Address in the field provided and then
- Click on the sign up button. Note, you can sign up using your Slack or google account
- Locate and open the mail
- Click on the ACTIVATE button, this will automatically activate and bring up the page where you can now input your details.
- Enter your full name, then provide a password
- Re-enter the password you created. This password alongside your email will be required of you during Loom login.
- click on next to complete your registration. That is all, you have successfully open an loom account.
Loom Login Steps
Now, To login loom all you need to do is
- Revisit the loom home page and click on SIGN IN
- Enter your email and password you used for your loom account registration, Then
- Hit the sign in button.
Before I conclude, Let me quickly guide you on how to Download the Loom App so you can conveniently create, join or manage a meeting or conference with the Loom app.
How to Download Loom App
Loom App is available for all smartphone and PC. You can follow the steps below to get latest Loom app to your device.
To download app:
- Visit loom website through this link to go straight to the download page.
- You will find loom for different devices, Locate the one applicable to your device.
- Download app by clicking on the download button close to the app type.
Below are some of the platforms that loom run on.
1 Loom Extension For Browsers With this platform you can start and schedule your Loom meeting with a single click from your browser or within Google calendar. Download extension for Firefox, or Google chrome for free.
3 Loom App: Loom can be downloaded as an app to your device
Finally, Find below how to start, join or manage meeting with your Loom App
How to Record on Loom – Schedule Meeting
To teach your students on loom, or share videos is clearly simple and direct. Provided you have a Loom App on your device, you are good to go. So follow the paragraphs below to get the most out of Loom.
Recording your First Loom
Note: You can do this directly on your Chrome extension or with the app installed on your device.
- Go to Loom homepage, or launch Loom app on your device.
- Click on Start Recording, Before then select your video type. Maybe Screen + Cam, Screen Only, or cam only.
- Also select the video quality you want to produce.
- Now, Click on Start Start recording. Your video will start recording after the timer.
- Note: Your video can last for as long as you want, i.e how long you want the teaching to last.
Download Loom Videos
One advantage of Loom is that share your videos to your views through a link and the viewers can stream or download video to their device for offline use.
This feature of video download can be restricted by you at any point time. This means that you can either allow users access to download your videos or deny them the opportunity.
How to download video is very simple, follow the steps below.
- Connect to a strong and reliable network
- Follow the link video to gain access to video
- Just below the video you will find two options ( One is to share link, the other to download video)
- Click on the download option and you are good to go.
- Remain on the page till download is complete. you can then find your downloaded video on your device.
I believe you’ve got all you need to know about Loom sign up, Loom App and Loom Video sharing. Don’t forget to share post with your friends using the share buttons below.