Legacy credit card Application and Login process have been explained here. You can follow this sign up tips to apply for your card and get approved instantly.
The Legacy credit card is issued by First National Bank of Omaha. It allows cardholders to enjoy all the visa benefits and also enables cardholders with credit crisis to increase their credit card rating.
Legacy Credit Card Sign Up Tips
Like most credit card application, applying for this card takes just a few minutes. once you have met the basic requirement to apply for the card, you will get approved instantly. The requirement are as follow
To apply for Legacy credit card you must:
- Be a US citizen
- Have a verifiable physical US address
- Have an email address
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have a valid US government issued photo ID
- Have a social security number or an individual taxpayer identification number (ITIN)
Legacy Credit Card Benefits
- Cardholders are in control of their purchases
- Legacy Credit Card does not have any hidden Fees And No penalty APR
- The credit card covers for fraud and lost or stolen card
- Cardholders accessment of account online are secured
- Cardholders enjoys access to their account to do the following; view their account summary, sign up for text and email alerts, Schedule automatic payments and manage their accounts.
- Legacy Credit Card repairs cardholders credit score.
- Legacy Credit Card is accepted anywhere Visa card is accepted.
Visa Platinum Preferred Features:
- Fixed Rate of 8.90% APR (Annual Percentage Rate)
- Earn Points with Scorecard Rewards (Redeemable for Travel and Merchandise)
- No Annual Fee
- No Fee Balance Transfers*
- No Cash Advance Fees
- 25-Day Grace Period on Purchases
- No Penalty APR
- E-Statements Available
- Online Account Access at ezcardinfo.com
How To Apply For Legacy Visa Credit Card
- First of all, Visit the legacy credit Card Application page at https://www.legacycreditunion.com
- Next is to locate and click on the apply now button.
- Fill out the application form correctly. You will need to provide your email address, SSN, Zip code, annual income and other personal data. See Form Here
- Go through the terms and conditions for issuance of card.
- Now proceed to the instant response by clicking on the continue button at the bottom of the page.
How To Activate Your Legacy Credit Card
- Go to the login page
- Just at the menu bar click on Register for access.
- Enter your Card number, Zip code or postal code
- Select the identification type and provide the last 4 Digits of the Primary Cardholder’s SSN.
- Click continue to activate and register card.
Finally, for more information on Legacy credit card. You can contact the customer service at 1-888-883-9824..