You might be asking, How do i get a Kroger Plus Card?
You are on he right page, here you will learn everything about Kroger Credit Card and all that is needed for applying for Kroger Plus Card online and download Kroger App.
Here you will find all the benefits of Kroger credit Card and the process of getting Kroger credit Card from Kroger stores after your application.
Kroger card Sign Up Tips
Kroger Plus card is one of the product launched for Kroger customers as a means of saving some hard earned cash.
Kroger Card can either be gotten from the Kroger stores or directly online. All that is needed is to create a Kroger account and secure a Kroger id & password.
Kroger Plus Card Rewards and Benefits
- Get 1 Kroger Fuel Point with every 1$ purchase from Kroger Store.
- You can also load e-coupons to your Kroger Plus Card.
- You can use your Kroger Plus Card at Shell gas station to get discounts.
- Receive online coupons, that can be loaded to a Kroger Plus Card
- Offers discounts, ranging from 10 cents to $1, based on the amount of points used.
Kroger Credit Card – How to apply for Kroger credit card
- Open a web browser on your PC or Smartphone.
- Go to the address bar and paste this link: “https://www.kroger.com/account/create/” and hit enter.
- Now, you have to create a Kroger account in order to get a Kroger plus card.
- Fill out all the required details on the webpage. Create a Kroger id and password and agree to the terms and condition of Kroger. Now, click on “Create Account” and your Kroger account will be created.
Getting Kroger Credit Card from Kroger Stores:
You can go to any Kroger store and ask for a plus card application from a cashier or customer service department.
Fill your name, address and phone number in the application.
After filling it out, hand the application to the cashier, he will give you a Kroger plus card. The card can be used right away.
Kroger Customer service Center
Finally, for more information on Kroger plus card Online. You can contact the customer service center, this is always available to assist when its cardholders call at 1-800-669-6550.