Start ICQ signup and converting audio messages to text, use smart replies, stay online even with bad internet connection.
There are many ways you can connect with your loved ones in this internet age. So many social media platforms are out there which you can help bridge the distance between you and any other person. One of this platform is ICQ.
ICQ Signup Tips
ICQ messenger is an app developed by Mirabilis, a company based in Israel. ICQ was coined out of the phrase “I SEEK YOU”. This app allows users to send and receive instant messages from anyone – a perfect alternative to whatsapp.
It also allows it, users, to make video and audio calls to single or multiple persons at once for free. From this article, you will learn about the features ICQ, how to download and sign up to use this platform.
Features of ICQ
ICQ has so many features that benefit its users which indicate why it is rated as one of the best messenger currently here are some of the features of ICQ.
- You can log in simply with your phone number.
- You can sign in through the app or the web version of the site
- Free video and audio call.
- You can have chat in a group.
- It allows free exchange of text and audio messages.
- You can join groups and channels by searching for them with their username.
- Files and app can also be shared through this platform.
One amazing feature of ICQ is that you can convert audio messages to text, use smart replies, stay online even with bad internet connection.
How to Download ICQ
- Visit ICQ app download link at ICQ.com/desktop
- Download the software version compatible to your device (Windows, Mac or Linux)
- Install the app on your pc once the download is complete.
On mobile devices
- Open the app store or google play store on your device
- Search for ICQ using the search Bar.
- Download and install the app on your mobile phone by tapping on the download button.
How to Complete ICQ Signup
Signing up on ICQ is quite very simple. With just your phone number and name you can register. here is how you can sign up on ICQ.
- Once you’ve installed the app, launch the app on or device or PC
- Enter your phone number (you may need to select your country phone code first.)
- ICQ will make a call to you. Then send a verification code to your phone
- Enter the verification code ICQ sent to your mobile phone. (the code may enter itself automatically depending on the device you are using)
- Enter your full name in the form shown to you on the next page
- Tap on “Continue”.
- Add a photo you may people to recognize you with.
- Finally, grant ICQ access to your contact.
- You can begin to make use of the app
Finally, if you want a better alternative for whatsapp, ICQ is one app to opt for. Try ICQ signup and start enjoying ICQ for instant messaging and file sharing.