HSBC Credit Card is offered by HSBC bank – a British multinational bank. The card is one of the best options when searching for cards with low interest.
It is good choice for those having card challenges or credit card debts.
HSBC Credit Card Sign Up Tips
The card comes with 18 months of 0% annual percentage rate(APR) which is longer than the normal 12 months of 0% APR you get from most credit cards. The card has a variable APR of 13.24%, 17.24% and 21..24% which applies after the introductory period. in this article, we will look at how to apply for HSBC gold MasterCard, its requirement and benefits.
BENEFITS OF HSBC GOLD MASTERCARD® CREDIT CARD
The are several benefits you stand to enjoy when you obtain an HSBC Gold MasterCard® credit card. Here are the benefits.
- 0% annual profit rate on balance and purchase transfer for the first 18 months of opening an account with HSBC. After that, a variable APR range of 13.24% – 21.24% will apply
With HSBC Gold MasterCard® credit card you will get travel benefits like
- Pre-trip planning assistance from MasterAssist®, help when an item is lost and many more
- Road side services from Master RoadAssist® anytime your car breakdown while travelling in the US
- Travel accident insurance of about $1 million
Here are some shopping benefits you will enjoy when you sign up for the HSBC Gold MasterCard® credit card. You will enjoy benefits like
- an extended warranty on purchases which will double your original warranty for up to an extra 1 year
- Purchase Assurance® protection from MasterCard on accidental damage or theft of items purchased
- You get a refund in the difference in the price of an item advertised for less within 60 days of purchase
- You will also get to enjoy identity theft resolution service from MasterCard anytime your identity is compromised
Others Read: AARP Credit Card and Benefits
Other benefits that come with HSBC credit card include
- $0 annual fee
- $0 fees on foreign transaction
- waiver on late fee
- annual percentage rate (APR) has no penalty
- authorized card users won’t pay any fees to get an additional card
How to Apply for HSBC Credit Card – HSBC Gold MasterCard®
Before you apply for HSBC Gold MasterCard® online, you need to have a working email address, a social security number and you must be a citizen of the US. Here is how you can apply for HSBC Gold MasterCard®
- Navigate to https://www.us.hsbc.com/credit-cards/products/gold/#apply on any browser of your choice.
- You will be directed to HSBC Gold MasterCard® detail page, scroll down and click on the “apply now” button. If you are an existing HSBC customer click on “log on to apply”. You will be directed to HSBC account for page if you are applying as a new customer
- Fill and submit the application form if you are a new customer
How to Contact HBSC Credit Card Customer Care
Finally, If you want to apply in person, you can locate any HSBC bank branch closest to you to apply. For more details, you can contact HSBC on 8004851794 (toll-free within the US and Canada).