Google Adsense sign up and account registration steps have been explained on this post. Here is an ultimate step by step review of how to create an Adsense account and apply for Google Adsense approval.
Google Adsense is one of the best contextual advertisement programs available. Little wonder most bloggers opt for it onces their website starts getting a considerable amount of traffic.
So, for anyone who intend monetizing their blog through Google Adsense program, below is all you need to start and complete your Google Adsense sign up and get approved in a matter of days.
Google Adsense Sign Up Tips
Frankly speaking, the process of signing up for Adsense account is very simple. The major challenge as always been how to get approved and start earning with your Adsense account.
Moreover, To create an adsense account you have to
- Have a Google Account (Gmail). Although you can create one in the course of adsense registration.
- Most own a website or Blog
- Must be above 18 years
Ones you meet the above, then you can follow the steps below to start your Google Adsense account registration.
Steps To Create Google Adsense Account
- Go straight to Google Adsense Homepage / website at https://www.google.com/adsense/start/
- The next thing is to click on the sign up now button
- Enter your Gmail account detail (Username and Password). You can sign up Gmail Account here
- For the next, enter your website or blow url without the “http://” Note also that that this URL must not have a path (example.com/path) or subdomain (subdomain.example.com) except for Blogger.com website of which Adsense sign up is done authomaically by google.
- Fill out the required field correctly and
- Choose your Language option and select your country
- Read the Google Adsense policy and check the I agree button, then
- Click on Submit
With the above followed carefully, you account is ready. The next thing to do now is to add adsense code to your blog or website.
How to Add Adsense Code to Website
To do this, you will need to copy and paste the code given in the header section of your website.
- Login to your Site Dashboard
- Go to Site Manager
- Then Under Appearance add the code to the Header section.Then click update file.
It may take 1 to 3 days for your account to be activated. Google AdSense will send you a Congratulatory message, with this your account has been activated and you can proceed with the next step (that is to set up ads in your blog).
How to Set Up Ads on your Blog
There are different ways to set up ads on your site. Most people use plugins such as Quick Asense or Easy Adsense, whichever way you still have to get the Adsense code from your Adsense account.
Here is how to go about this
- Login in to your Adsense account
- Just below the Home tab is the Ads section. Click on the Ads Tab to reveal the ads section
- Now click on Ad Units
- Click on the New Unit to create a new add unit
- Choose from the formats available and assign a name to it
- Now click on Save and Get code
- Now copy the Code to be pasted
It is from this point you can either use Adsense Plugins to set up ads or paste Ads at the Header section or side bar of your blog.
Finally, Google Adsense account sign up is a step towards making good money online. Many use this as their major source of income, you can do the same too.
Follow the steps above to complete your Google Adsense account and start your journey to financial freedom – Kind of.