Firestone credit card is exclusively for firestone customers, so you can use this card only at Firestone locations. This card is issued by First National Association and offers users incredible benefits, monthly Firestone deals and Coupons .
Here on this post is a complete guide on how to apply for Firestone Credit card and to activate card online.
Firestone Credit Card Sign Up Tips
To start your Firestone card application, all you need is a functional email address, Social Security number and your mobile phone number.
The application takes only a few minutes. Once you are approved* and have received your account information, you can begin enjoying all the benefits of your Firestone Credit Card Account.
To apply you must:
- Be at the age of majority in your state or territory,
- Have a valid government-issued photo ID,
- Have a valid government issued tax identification number (such as a SSN or SIN),
- Live in a street, rural route, or APO/FPO mailing address. PO Box mailing addresses is not accept
Firestone Credit Card Benefits
- No Annual fees
- Credit card can be use in our 1700-plus Firestone Complete Auto Care location
- Cardholders enjoys exclusive monthly Firestone deals and Coupons
- Deferred Interest if Paid in full within 6 months
- Minimum purchase of $149 interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the purchase balance is not paid in full within 6 months or if you make late payment.
Firestone Credit Card Fees And Rates
- Annual Percentage Rate (APR) for Purchases – 28.8%
- APR for Cash Advances – None
- Grace days – 23 days
- Minimum Interest Charge – the charge will be no less than $2.00
- Cash Advances – Not Applicable
- Late Payment –
How To Apply For Firestone Credit Card
- First of all, visit the Firestone official Application website at https://www.cfna.com/web/personalservices/firestonecompleteautocare
- Next is to locate and click on the apply now button.
- Fill out the application form correctly. You will need to provide your email address, SSN, Zip code and other personal data. See Form Here
- Go through the terms and conditions for issuance of card.
- Now proceed to the instant response by clicking on the apply button at the bottom of the page.
How to Activate Firestone Card Online
- Go to the login page
- Just at the menu bar click on Register for access.
- Enter your Card number, Zip code or postal code
- Select the identification type and provide the last 4 Digits of the Primary Cardholder’s SSN.
- Click continue to activate and register card.
Finally, for more information on Firestone credit card. You can contact the customer service at 1-800-321-3950