Express Next credit card issued by Comenity Bank that can be used at any Express Store or express.com have been discussed on this page.
Follow the steps here to sign up for express next credit card, login and activate your card so you can start using your card online.
This card has no annual fee and you’ll be able to enjoy 20% off your first purchase after you open your card. Find below the sign up tips for express credit card.
Express Next Credit Card Sign Up Tips
The application takes only a few minutes. Once you are approved and have received your account information, you can begin enjoying all the benefits of your express next Credit Card Account.
To apply you must:
- Be at the age of majority in your state or territory,
- Have a valid government-issued photo ID,
- Have a valid government issued tax identification number (such as a SSN or SIN),
- Live in a street, rural route, or APO/FPO mailing address. PO Box mailing addresses is not accept
EXPRESS NEXT Credit Cardmember Benefits Include:
- 20 points for every $1 spent*
- $10 Reward for every 2500 points
- Bonus point opportunities
- Birthday gift**
- Level up to A-List when you earn 7500 points
How to Apply For Express Next Credit Card
- First of all, visit the express credit card official Application website at https://c.comenity.net/express/
- Next is to locate and click on the apply now button.
- Fill out the application form correctly. You will need to provide your email address, SSN, Zip code and other personal data. See Form Here
- Go through the terms and conditions for issuance of card.
- Now proceed to the instant response by clicking on the apply button at the bottom of the page.
How to Activate Express Credit Card Online
- Go to the login page
- Just at the menu bar click on Register for access.
- Enter your Card number, Zip code or postal code
- Select the identification type and provide the last 4 Digits of the Primary Cardholder’s SSN.
- Click continue to activate and register card.
Finally, for more information on express next credit card. You can contact the customer service at 1-800-201-4955 (TDD/TTY: 1-800-695-1788)