Here is how to create meetup account for free. Every details needed for meetup account registration have been discussed on this page.
Meetup is a social networking site designed for people who prefer meeting people offline to share their common views and interest.
Just like Facebook Meetup provides a great way of making new friends and developing new relationships.
Others Read: Group Me Account Registration and sign Up steps
Meetup was created in 2002 by Scott Heiferman and co; it became popular in 2004 during Howard Dean’s political campaign. The website was later acquired by WeWork in 2017.
Meetup have groups consisting of people with similar interests and views. In this groups different topics are discussed; the topics can be anything like politics, football, animals , books, etc. just like the name of the site implies, a venue will be arranged where the topics in the group will be discussed by the organizers of the group.
To participate in any Meetup you will need to create an account with Meetup. This account will help in a way to tell the future community about you. Here is how you can create agreeing Meetup account on mobile and desktop devices.
How to create meetup account
To start your account creating process, open a web browser on your desktop computer and navigate www.Meetup,com. You will be taken to the sites home page.
- Click on the red sign up button at the center of the page. Doing this will take you to the sign up page where you will ask to either continue with Facebook or continue Google or signup with email.
- Continue with Facebook: If you click on this button you will be redirected to Facebook. If you already logged into your Facebook account you will be asked to continue with you Facebook name. Click on the blue button at the center of the page to continue with your account creation.
- Continue with Google: If you select this option, you will be redirected to Google accounts home page where you will be asked to sign up using your Google account email address.
- Sign up with email: When you click on this option, a forms drops down. Details needed in the form include your name, email address and password combination.
- Finally, Check the I’m not a robot Recaptcha check box and click on the red continue button, once the form has been filed completely.
With the above done, you can now participate in any meet up events.
MeetUp on Android Devices
You can participate in any Meetup event through a mobile phone. All you need to do is to download the Meetup app and create an account with it.
To get started with meetup app download, open the playstore app from the phones app menu and search for Meetup through the app search bar. You can also download this app direct from the meetup official website.
Tap on the Meetup up icon from the search result to open the install page for Meetup. Click on the install button, allow Meetup the access to features to you phones features and wait for the app to be completely installed.
I hope you find this tips on how to create meetup account useful. Fell free to use the comment box below if you have any question.