Clydesdale Credit Card have been shared on this post, follow the steps here to start and complete your Clydesdale Credit Card application.
This card is issued by Clydesdale Bank PLC. and it allows users to manage their account and expenses.
Clydesdale Credit Card Sign Up Tips
Applying for this card only requires among other things is that you have to be resident in the UK. A functional email address and the following requirements.
- Be at the age of majority in your state or territory,
- Have a valid government-issued photo ID,
- Have a valid government issued tax identification number (such as a SSN or SIN),
- Live in a street, rural route, or APO/FPO mailing address. PO Box mailing addresses is not accept
Clydesdale Credit Card Rewards
- Card users have up to 59 days of interest free credit on purchases.
- Fraud technology, Chip and PIN cards, SecureCode™ and MasterCard ® are standard to make sure channel to manage cash flow
- Cardholders have access to view reports online and help protect businesses against fraud.
- No annual fee charges in the first year.
- Get exclusive special discount at a range of participating retailers with MasterCard Business Savings ™ Scheme.
- Get SmartData to keep up to date with accounting info and stay in charge of your business expenses.
Clydesdale Business Credit Card Fees And Rates
- Annual Percentage Rate for Purchases – 16.9%
- Representative APR – 22.4% APR (variable)
- APR for Cash Advances – 27.9%
- Balance transfer – None
- Grace days – 59 days
- Annual Fee – $0
- Cash Advance – None
- Balance transfers – None
- Foreign Transaction – £3 or 3%
- %Late Payment – £12.
How To Apply For Clydesdale Credit Card
- First of all, visit the Clydesdale Credit Card official Application website at the portal https://secure.cbonline.co.uk
- Next is to locate and click on the apply now button.
- Fill out the application form correctly. You will need to provide your email address, SSN, Zip code and other personal data. See Form Here
- Provide Income and employment information: Employment Status, Total Annual Income, Source of Total Annual income
- Balance transfers – interest in balance transfers (Yes or No)
- Additional Cards – Add Authorized User ( Yes or No)
- Go through the terms and conditions for issuance of card.
- Now proceed to the instant response by clicking on the apply button at the bottom of the page.
How to Activate Clydesdale Credit Card Online
- Go to the login page
- Just at the menu bar click on Register for access.
- Enter your Card number, Zip code or postal code
- Select the identification type and provide the last 4 Digits of the Primary Cardholder’s SSN.
- Click continue to activate and register card.
Finally, for more information on Clydesdale Credit Card Online. You can contact the Ace credit card customer service at 1-800 678 3370