Chase Credit Card sign up and online application guideline have been discussed on this post. Follow the procedure outlined here for Chase credit card login – How to Apply and Activate Chase Credit Cards.
This post is a complete review of chase cards and a guide for applying for any of the chase credit cards. That is, it highlights the best chase credit cards plus the requirements for getting a chase credit card of your choice.
Chase Credit Card Review
Firstly, Chase Bank serves nearly half of U.S. households with a broad range of products. Chase online lets you manage your Chase accounts, view statements, monitor activity, pay bills or transfer funds securely from one central place.
Chase credit cards form the major tools chase use to manage their customers money efficiently. They offer different card from you can choose from, many of which offers rewards that can be redeemed for cash back, or for rewards at companies like Disney, Marriott, Hyatt, United or Southwest Airlines etc.
Below are some of the cards offered by chase bank, from which you can choose and get free credit scores.
- Chase Freedom Unlimited® credit card
- Chase Freedom® credit card
- Chase Sapphire Preferred® credit card
- UnitedSM Explorer Card
- Disney® Premier Visa® Card
- Ink Business UnlimitedSM credit card
- Chase Slate® credit card
- Southwest Rapid Rewards® Priority Credit Card
- UnitedSM TravelBank Card
- Starbucks Rewards™ Visa® Card
- Amazon Rewards Visa Signature Card
- Ink Business PreferredSM credit card
- Marriott Rewards® Premier Plus Business credit card
The list still continues. The good news is that, most of this cards attracts zero annual fee.
Chase Credit Card Sign Up Tips
The process of applying for a chase credit card is simple and straight forward. Once you meet the 5/24 rule and did not apply for more than 2 Chase credit cards within 30 days then you are sure of collecting your card in no distance time.
Now, lets go through how to sign up chase credit card.
- The first thing to do is to go to the chase official website. The official website is www.chase.com
- Click on the open an account drop down and then,
- Click on chase credit card to reveal all the available credit card you can apply for
- Select the card category you want. Here you can check out the featured cards, travel card, student card, Cash back and other categories.
- Now, take your time to choose the exact card you want. Your choice of card should be based on the purpose you are using it for. Also, know that there are rewards associated with different cards. Pick wisely.
- Once you have selected a particular card of choice, you can now click on the Apply Button
The above is the basics for applying for any chase credit cards or Chase credit card sign up. If you click on the Apply button, you will presented with a new page where is can now start you card registration properly.
How to sign Up Chase Credit Card
For the next, Fill out the short form presented to you about yourself. Here you will enter your Personal details including your mailing address. Ensure you provide the correct details and click the next button.
On the next page, Fill out your financial information. Nothing much is needed here, just your annual income. You have to also select your primary source of income. Click Next once you are done.
For the next, You will provide some security details. This will include your mobile number, email address, date of birth and your Social security number etc.
Finally, you are to review your card application, Complete other details and submit your form.
After applying, you can Call 800-436-7927 to check Chase application status. I hope you find this article useful, Don’t forget to read How to Apply for any Chase Credit Card and get approved instantly.