Box signup and account registration steps have been outlined on this post. Follow the steps here to start try Box cloud storage.
Have you been looking for a cloud storage system to keep your files save online? The Box service is your best bet, it offers numerous features that will meet more than your expectations.
Box Signup Tips – www.box.com
Just like most cloud storage service providers, box signup process is very simple and quick. All you need to start and complete your account registration are as follow;
- Business name
- Business email and
- a password
You should know here that Box cloud storage is not completely free. You are only given a free 14 days trial period after which you will be required to start making payments.
Check Out: Soundiiz account Registration
How to Open Box Cloud Account
Follow the steps below for Box signup,
- Visit the Box official website at www.box.com
- Upon opening, click on the get started button.
You will be presented with the pricing for different packages of Box account. Ignore this and
- Click on get started, you will be taken to the official sign up page
- Enter your details in the field provided and
- Click on the continue button
- Next is to enter your personal data, provide the necessary information and again
A range of options will be made available for you, select any of the listed and continue
- Next, you will be asked to enter your card details, provide your card details in the field provided and click get started.
Understand that you will not be charge for using BOX cloud in your 14 days free period. Also you can cancel the subscription anytime between this trial period if you think BOX is not for you.
Alternatively, you can complete Box signup using your Gmail account. So you can skip the whole process above and simply login to Box with your Gmail account.
Login Box Account
- To login Box cloud storage, Click on this link
- Enter your login details or
- Simply Click on sign in with Google mail account.
I hope you find value from this post on Box signup and account registration. For more details on how to use Box Cloud check out Box Blogs.