BDO ShopMore Credit card and BDO ShopMore Mastercard Online application steps have been explained in detail on this post. Follow the guide here to start and complete the account registration and activate your new card online.
BDO ShopMore Credit card is issued by extensively for shoppers at SM retail affiliates and partner establishments. It also provide users with numerous benefits as listed here on this post.
BDO ShopMore Credit card Sign Up Tips
To start your application for BDO Shopmore Mastercard here are the application criteria;
- Applicant must be at least 21 years of age and not over 70 upon card application
- Must be a Filipino citizen or a foreigner, who is residing in the Philippines for the last 2 years
- An applicant is expected to be a regular employee or self employed. Your business must be operating for at least 2 years
- Should have at least one office or home landline and a mobile phone number
- The required minimum annual income is P180,000.
BDO ShopMore MasterCard Rewards
- Offers a free SM advantage card
- Comes with SM Advantage points for every PHP200.00 spend =1.5 points
- Enjoy a 5% Rebate on during SMS 3-day sale for a minimum of PHP5,000.0 0.
- Cardholders, get 0% interest on installment with a minimum purchase of PHP3,000 000 at all partner merchant stores
- Receive a 5% rebate during SM’s 3-Day Sale events for a minimum spend of PHP5,000.00
- Low interest rate of 0.88% for 12 months when you transfer your outstanding balance from other credit cards.
BDO ShopMore Credit Card Fees/Rates
- Monthly Effective Interest Rate – 2.75% – 3.50%
- Annual Fee (Principal Card) – PHP1,500 – PHP5,000
- Annual Fee (Supplementary Card) – PHP750 – PHP2,500
- Cash Advance Fee – 5%of the amount withdrawn or PHP500/US$10 whichever is higher
- Late Payment Fee – Up to 7% of the overdue amount
- Over Credit Limit Fee – PHP400
- Card Replacement Fee – PHP400.00
How to Apply for BDO ShopMore Credit Card
- First of all, visit the BDO ShopMore Credit card official Application website at https://www.clg.bdo.com.ph OR
- Visit any BDO branch of your choice and personally submit your duly accomplished application form along with other requirements.
- You can also complete application via SMS (text message). To do this;
- Type BDOCC (space) APPLY (space) LAST NAME/FIRST NAME/MIDDLE INITIAL, then send to 2256 (Php 2.50 charge for Globe & Smart, Php 2.00 charge Sun subscribers)
Note that all applicants regardless of the mode of application, will eventually be required to visit BDO, to tender the necessary documents needed.
How to Check BDO ShopMore MasterCard Application Status
You can check your application status online by;
- Visiting BDO website
- Go to Credit Cards>Services>Card Application Status
- Key in your SSN number of TIN, to check your application status.
Alternatively, you can call the customer care at 632-840-7000 or visit any of their branches.
Finally, for more information on BDO ShopMore Credit card Application. You can contact the customer service at 632-840-7000