Barclays credit card Application, Barclaycard sign up and Barclays online Account opening has been explained on this post. Follow this guide to start and complete Barclays credit card application issued by Barclays Bank plc.
Barclays Bank multinational bank and financial service provider that offers services including International investment, Foreign exchange. International savings and mortgages. They offer varieties of credit cards that you can choose from according to personal needs and creditworthiness.
Barclays Credit Card Sign up and Application
To apply for Barclays credit card is very quick and simple provided you have registered for Barclays online banking.(This will not take more than two minutes). You should also have a barclays current or savings account.
Other eligibility requirement includes
- You must live in UK and
- You must be above 16 years old.
BarclayCard Offer and Rewards
Barclays offers the following credit cards from which you can choose the one that best suits your need
- Barclaycard Platinum cashback plus.
- Barclaycard Platinum 40 month balance transfer credit card
- Barclaycard Platinum with 25 months transaction and balance transfer offer
- Barclaycard Platinum no charge 25-month balance transfer credit card
- Barclaycard Initial- to help build your credit rating
- Barclaycard Platinum travel credit card
- Barclay low-rate Platinum credit card
- Barclaycard Platinum 18 month balance transfer credit card
- Barclaycard Freedom Rewards credit card.
The Barclaucard platinum cashback plus offers
- 0.25% cashback on all your spend until 31 August 2023
- No fees abroad. This means you won’t pay fees on non-sterling purchases and cash withdrawals until 31 August 2023
- Representative APR – 21.9% APR (variable)
- Purchase rate pa – 21.9% pa (variable)
- Assumed credit limit – £1,200
BarclaysCard Online Application Steps – How to Apply For Card
Before applying for card, you will need to check for your eligibility for that particular card. Once that is done, You can now follow the steps below to start and complete your card application process.
- Visit the Barclay bank official website at www.barclays.co.uk
- Click on the credit card section just at the main menu
- Search for card in the compare credit card section or navigate to other options. ( you can also look out for Barclay reward cards.
- Once you have gotten the card of choice, Click on card to preview its detail then
- Check for your eligibility
- Proceed to apply for card by providing the necessary information.
Login Barclays Bank Account
You can only login to Barclays account if you have once completed the online account registration form. The steps for Barclays Bank Sign up is as follow.
Barclays Bank Account Opening Steps
- Quickly visit the Barclays home page and click on the register button
- Scroll down and click on continue to reveal form
- provide you personal data including a working email address
- Enter your account details and your sort code
- Click next and follow prompts to complete your registration.
Now that you have your account, you can simply login by clicking on the login button and enter your Login code or account number to proceed.
You can visit the Barclay contact page for more information on Barclaycard, Barclays credit card and account opening guide.