ASDA credit card signup, application and login has been discussed here. Follow the steps here to apply for ASDC credit card issued by Creation Financials.
ASDA Credit Card SignUp Tips
Here is how to turn your everyday shopping into cashback vouchers with ASDA Cashback credit card.The good news is that you get 1% cashback on all ASDA spent, o.2% cash back on all other purchases, No annual fee. As a cardholder you always earn cashback every time you shop.
Again, the more you shop, the more you earn. There is no annual fee and you will be able to turn your purchases into something special.
ASDA Cashback Start Credit Card
With the Asda Cashback Start Card you can start to improve your credit rating, whilst also earning cashback. This is an amazing offer for starters. All they have to do is to stay in control of your spending. This can be done by the following;
- Never going over your credit limit
- Ensuring you make payments on time
- Setting up a Direct Debit to help manage your repayments
ASDA Cashback Credit Card Benefits
- Cardholders earn 1% cashback reward on all ASDA spent including fuel at George.com
- 0% interest for 6 months on all www.george.com purchases of £200 or more
- 0.2% cash back on all purchases anywhwer with ASDA card
- 0% interest on balsamic transferred from other credit card within the first 90 days of account opening
- pay for purchases of up to £30 with contact less payment
- Card holders earn unlimited cashback vouchers – 2% at www.asda.com and also at ASDA stores
- 10% cashback on selected ASDA insurance product
Requirement for Applying for ASDA credit Card Signup
- All applicants must be 18 years and above
- Applicant must have permanent UK address
- Applicants must have a current UK bank or building society account
ASDA Cash Back Plus Credit Card Fees and Rates
- APR for balance transfers – 19.90%
- APR for purchases – 26.2% APR variable
- Balance Transfer fee – 3%
- Balance transfer – 19.90%
- Cash Advances – 27.90%
- Credit Limits – £100
- Late payment – £12
- Grace Days – 50 days
- Minimum repayment – 1%
- Overlimit fee- £12
- Standard purchase – 19.90%
How to Apply for ASDA Credit Card
- First of all, visit the Global Cash card official website at www.money.asda.com
- Select you preferred card type and proceed to check Eligibility
- Next is to locate and click on the apply for card button
- Fill out the application form correctly. You will need to provide your email address, SSN, Zip code and other personal data
- Go through the terms and conditions for issuance of card
- Follow prompts till you complete form.
How to activate ASDA Credit Card
Firstly, to check your credit card application status, you cna simply contatc the custormer care service through the following line 0371-704-3369
The process can also be repeated once you get your card to activate your ASDA card.
ASDA Credit Card Login
To login and use your ASDA card online, follow the steps below.
- Visit the official website and click on the login section ( Account Login) just at the top right corner of your screen.
- Locate and click on “Credit Card”
- Provide your username and password in he page that comes up
- Click continue to complete login
Finally, for more information on ASDA credit Card signup, You can contact the customer service center at 0371-704-3369