Alon Credit Card sign up and application guide have been discussed on this page. Follow the steps outlined here to apply for Alon Cards and get approved instantly.
Alon Credit Card is issued by Comenity bank for frequent gas buyers. Once you get approved you can start usinging your card and enjoys numerous benefits and card Alon Card rewards.
Alon Credit Card Sign Up Tips
Firstly, To apply for Alon Credit card you have meet their card application criteria which includes That applicant must;
- Be at the age of majority in your state or territory,
- Have a valid government-issued photo ID,
- Have a valid government issued tax identification number (such as a SSN or SIN),
- Provide a street, rural route, or APO/FPO mailing address.
Alon Credit Card Fees And Rates
- Annual Percentage Rate (APR) for Purchases – 24.99%
- Grace period – 25 days
- Minimum Interest Charge – $1.00
- Foreign Transaction fees – Not applicable
- Annual Fee – None
- Late Payment – up to $38.00
- Returned Payment – up to $25.00
Alon Credit Card Benefits
- Card users earn 5¢ gallon rewards after 90 days of opening account
- Get rewards of $5, $10, or $15 ALON YOUCASH Coupon certificates, redeemable at participating locations
- Earn rewards with daily purchases made in-store and at pump
- Go green, by signing up for free event notifications, and more offers
- Sign up for billing and payment.
- Online account management 24/7 and keep track of your credit card.
How To Apply for Alon Credit Card
- First of all, visit the Alon Credit Card official Application website at https://d.comenity.net/alon/
- Next is to locate and click on the apply now button.
- Fill out the application form correctly. You will need to provide your email address, SSN, Zip code and other personal data. See Form Here
- Go through the terms and conditions for issuance of card.
- Now proceed to the instant response by clicking on the apply button at the bottom of the page.
How to Activate Alon Card Online
- Go to the login page
- Just at the menu bar click on Register for access.
- Enter your Card number, Zip code or postal code
- Select the identification type and provide the last 4 Digits of the Primary Cardholder’s SSN.
- Click continue to activate and register card.
Alon Credit Card Customer service number
Finally, for more information on Alon Credit Card application. You can contact the customer service at 1-866-220-2541 (TDD/TTY 1-800-695-1788)