8×8 signup and 8×8 video meetings set up steps have been explained on this post. If you have not started using this amazing free video platform, follow the steps below to now.
8×8 video meetings is a voice over internet protocol (VoIP) platform that allows users to host virtual meetings. Users can host unlimited meetings for unlimited minutes without paying for a subscription.
This platform is simple to use, you don’t need to download any app especially when you are using browsers that support webRTC like google chrome. Standalone apps are available for both desktop and mobile users.
8×8 Signup Tips
8×8 video meetings offer HD video and audio quality, screen sharing among other benefits. The platform can also be integrated with some other apps like calendar and outlook.
Host on 8×8 can share ongoing meeting to an unlimited number of persons to Livestream on youtube.
Features of 8×8 video meetings
- No limits to the number of meetings you can have
- No restrictions to your meetings minutes
- It is free to use
- Hd video and audio calls
- Downloads are no compulsory to have a meeting
- Schedule meeting easily
- Record and save audio or videos of a meeting in the cloud
- Live stream to many people on Youtube
- have meetings remotely with 8×8 video meetings desktop and mobile apps
8×8 Video Meetings Pricing and Plans
8×8 video meetings is free to use for everyone. However, there is a paid version called meeting pro. This plan cost $9.99/month per user. With meeting pro, users get to enjoy the speech to text technology which is quite helpful in producing transcript for your meeting. There is also 60 days recording cloud storage in meeting pro.
How to sign up for Meeting pro – 8×8 Signup Steps
You sign up easily on 8×8 video meetings through meeting apps and on browsers. Here is a simple way to sign up on 8×8 video meetings.
- Navigate to 8×8 meeting website at www.8×8.vc
- Click on “signup”
- Enter your email address and a chosen password then click “signup”. You can also signup with Facebook, Google or Microsoft account.
- You may receive any window asking you to install an extension or to do other things. Click on the “x” button to close the window.
How to start or join a meeting on 8×8 video meetings
Starting or joining a meeting does not require you to create an 8×8 meeting account you can start or join a meeting following these steps
Here is how to start a meeting:
- Login to your 8×8 meeting account
- Copy the link below “Your personal meeting space” and send to as many persons as you want.
- Click on start a meeting. You may be asked to allow 8×8 meetings access to your camera and microphone.
- Visit 8×8 meeting website at 8×8.vc
- Write the name of the meeting in “Start a meeting with one click” box
- Click “start meeting”.
- Copy the URL o the meeting from the address bar and send to as many persons as you want.
To join a meeting, navigate the URL to the meeting with any supported browser (chrome preferably) or login to your account and click “join a meeting”.
How to download and install 8×8 video meetings app
The desktop app for window and Mac OS devices are available on 8×8 video meetings download site at download.8×8.vc. Also, the chrome extension and calendar add-ins are available on this same page.
Hope you find this post on 8×8 signup tips useful, consider sharing it with someone today.